Researching in Georgia - Taliaferro, Toliver, Lawrence, Brewer, Askew, Dorsey, Jackson, Poole, Butler, Allen, Gilbert, Crawford, Middlebrooks, Gates, Parks, Thompson, Alford, Favors, Guise, and related surnames.



06 February 2010

Feeling Restless - Time For A Change

Well now, I've only been blogging since September 2009, and already I feel it's time for a change. I'm still a newbie, but something tells me it's time to move forward, and take on a few new challenges. I Never Knew My Father is undergoing a major overall; there will be a new look and a new location. It's still a work in progress, but things are moving along. I truly appreciate each and every one of my followers; your comments, support, and encouragement have been invaluable. I hope you'll hang in there with me while the blog goes through a little facelift. I think you'll like the new look.


6 comments:

  1. I look forward to the new look, no worries I will be here waiting for ya! If you need help and I can give it to you, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'll be right here, but I'm jealous that our blogger-guru is setting you up and not me!!!! LOL... I'll be waiting, too.

    Renate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, and I must say, you are brave. I wish I could be like you, mine will be the same forever. Whatever you come up with will be top notch, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I have redone mine twice plus started a second one. A change is as good as a rest they say. I must be rested right up.

    ReplyDelete